Hello! I'm a software engineer, a team leader and a founder. I aim for creating products that will help people do amazing things. For this, I have 10 years of experience in software development. During my career as an employee, I worked on different web applications and systems, used several technical stacks and led a team of engineers. The most of projects were for customers in Europe and the US, including Cisco and Spirit Communications. Later I launched my own project "Monento", it is a service for secure tracking personal finances, and it is available as mobile and desktop apps. Currently, I'm looking for a team of enthusiasts and professionals to build great products together.
- Business analytics, software architecture, prototyping, product ownership
- Team leading, organising workflow, code review, mentoring
- Angular, React, Cordova, Ionic, Electron, Node.js, Webpack
- Spring, Hibernate, Gradle, Maven, Wildfly, Keycloak
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, CouchDB
- HTML, CSS, RESTful API, JSON-RPC, WebSocket
- Docker, Nginx, HAProxy
Self-employed – Founder, IT consultant
January 2016 – Present • Novosibirsk • Russia
Launched own project Monento – a service for secure tracking personal finances, and it is available as mobile and desktop apps (https://monento.com). The service is based on its own platform for syncing multiple clients using end-to-end encryption in real time. In-app subscriptions are used for monetization. To launch the product the following were done:
- Analysing, planning, design, prototyping.
- Developed a database for hybrid apps which uses CRDT operations to sync replicas.
- Developed the cross-platform app for Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows and Linux.
- Deployed backend services: data syncing, user management, and validation of user subscriptions.
The product was released and published in app stores for the platforms. The app hit #1 in Top Free of Finance category in Apple's Mac AppStore.
Xored Software Inc. – Senior Software Engineer, Technical Leader
October 2011 – December 2015 (4 years 3 months) • Novosibirsk • Russia
Software development. Business analysing, project planning. Architecture design of applications and systems. Researching and prototyping. Organising a team work, mentoring, code reviewing. Communication with project stakeholders.
I started as Software Engineer on Java technical stack which was a new for me. During my work in the company I was promoted to Senior Software Engineer and Technical Leader positions. As a leader I worked with a team of 7 engineers and QA specialists, communicated with teams of American customers including product owners and projects managers.
Spirent Velocity – lab as a service platform, unified test and network topology automation (Spirent Communications, https://www.spirent.com/products/velocity).
Cisco Prime Infrastructure – solution for simplifying the management of wireless and wired networks, monitoring end-user connectivity and application performance (Cisco Systems, Inc., https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/cloud-systems-management/prime-infrastructure/index.html).
LogAnalyzer – plugin for Jenkins CI server which analyses big build logs by a custom PEG-parser and provides structured and easy-navigable output.
Novoprof B.V. – Software Engineer
January 2008 – August 2011 (3 years 8 months) • Novosibirsk • Russia
Web and desktop app development. Analysis of tasks and product requirements, estimating and prototyping solutions. Participation in designing of app architectures. Performance optimization of apps and databases. I had experience of work in distributed teams of European customers.
- Yuki – financial accounting service for small business (Yuki Works B.V., http://yuki.nl)
- Simultop – financial risk management software (Themasoft B.V., http://www.themasoft.nl)
- CloudCasting – content broadcasting service (Novoprof B.V., http://cloudcasting.eu)
- Family+Friends – online family organizer (FamilyWare B.V., http://familyware.nl)
- MOEPS Client app – a part of MOEPS - monitoring and reporting system for sea vessels which allowed to reduce CO2 emission by 17% by operated vessels (Norient Product Pool ApS, http://www.norientpool.com, https://ec.europa.eu/clima/sites/clima/files/docs/0064/christensen_en.pdf).
ARL Consulting B.V. – Software Engineer
July 2007 – December 2007 (6 months) • Novosibirsk • Russia
Web-application development, task analysis, estimations, implementation, testing.
Worked on a prototype and the first releases of "e-Yield" project – online booking service for cargo business. This project was a part of "arl-shipping.com" platform (https://www.arl-shipping.com) and was discontinued after 2017. I worked on feature analysis and task estimations together with business analysts and project manager. I quickly dealt with C# and .NET framework and successfully used them in development. Collaborated with QA specialists and occasionally took part in manual testing session to help them.
In December 2007 the company was divided and I was transferred to Novoprof B.V.
Softomate – Software Engineer
July 2005 – September 2005 (3 months) • Novosibirsk • Russia
Development of extensions for Mozilla Firefox browser. In a short time I studied tools and successfully participated in several projects.
Novosibirsk State Technical University
2001 – 2007 • Novosibirsk • Russia
Master of Science in Information Technology and Computer Engineering.
- Computer analysis and data interpretation
- Computers, computer systems and networks
- ACM-ICPC 2002/2003 NEERC (semifinal)
- Russian (native)
- English (professional working, upper intermediate)